Ownership & Principles:
Associated Building Supply ownership and management is dedicated to customer, employee, and vendor FAIRNESS. Our "Fairness Doctrine" is the business foundation behind our 20 years of success in California. We strive, through our synergistic partnership of experienced sales professionals, management, and suppliers, to provide value and quality while translating our customer’s needs, wants, and desires into reality.
Better Business Bureau: A+ Rating
Association Members: AIA, NARI
Financial Security and Stability:
In today's tumultuous economy limiting your liability and increasing your security is important when chosing a company to conduct business with. We understand this! Associated Building Supply has earned a Dunn & Bradstreet Low Risk Paydex Score of 80, carries Liability Insurance, has excellent Vendor Credit Ratings with high credit lines, and has earned multiple awards for outstanding business achievements to include 2010 Innovative Dealer of the Year by Nationally recognized Window & Door Magazine. (Vendor references available upon request)
We take pride in being product experts of select brands which meet stringent performance and quality criteria. The brands we represent are the best value and highest quality in their respective categories. The manufacturers we represent value our brand loyalty and reciprocate by offering us exceptional sales and service support which we in turn pass on to the customer.
- Sales Department:
Our sales consultants are factory trained with over 254 years of combined sales experience selling high-end window & door products. We are experts in window & door design configuration and understand the importance of working closely with Architects & Builders to help dreams become reality. When executing the blueprint “take-off” process our consultants look for value engineering opportunities at the same time accomplishing code compliance and window & door specifications. Your best interest is always our first priority!
- Protect your investment! The two most common service calls for wood windows are wood rot and glass failure. Our products are backed by the best warranties in the industry. Most of our warranties are transferable. We have a 20 Year Warranty against wood rot and termite infestation, 20 Year Glass Warranty, and 20 Year Kynar exterior finish Warranty on all Jeld-Wen Custom wood products. Our vinyl window and door products carry a Lifetime Warranty. Click Here to read more about Jeld-Wen AuraLast »
- We have a diversified product offering deigned to meet most budgets while not compromising on product quality. From quality vinyl windows and doors to high-end aluminum clad wood windows with multiple wood species, hardware finishes, and exterior color choices, we have the product for you. Our high-end door products offer a wide selection of Lift-N-Slide, Multi-Slide, Bi-Fold, and specialty entry doors systems. In addition, we offer high-end contemporary aluminum windows and doors.
- Fairness Doctrine:
- Core Values are those beliefs that are not negotiable, central to the conduct of all corporate operations and the basis from which all decisions are validated. The single most important core value within this organization is our Fairness Doctrine:
In the conduct of all our practices one requirement exists: If it is fair to both parties, it is correct.
- We must treat our customers with respect and consideration and they must in turn, reciprocate.
- We must treat our employees with respect and consideration and they must in turn, reciprocate.
- We must treat our suppliers with respect and consideration and they must in turn, reciprocate.
Fairness invariably leads to respect, courtesy and consideration between the parties. From this basic tenet, lasting relationships will thrive.
- Service Support & Pride:
- Our total commitment to you pre and post sale is our forte. As a proactive step to guarantee customer satisfaction we offer a "SmartCare" product installation inspection and homeowner instructional product operation service. This ensures the Builder and Homeowner that the product is installed and operating correctly. This includes a complete warranty package which contains warranty a contact directory, copy of warranty(s), and service hotline numbers. Your complete satisfaction is our mission. Click Here to download the SmartCare brochure »
- Jobsite Delivery:
- We mandate that our sales consultants are at the jobsite when product is delivered. Products will be examined and checked off as they come off our specially designed trucks. Our trucks are “low-boy” style rigs with lift gate options to help with handling heavy products. We recognize how important a quality delivery experience is and work hard to maintain high standards. Complete customer satisfaction is our goal on every sale.